Take a moment to read the HBMS Principal’s Newsletter from August 30, 2013.
Take a moment to read the HBMS Principal’s Newsletter from August 23, 2013.
Hello to All HBMS families!
Did you know that teachers have to spend an average of $400.00 of their personal money for school supplies for our children?
We are kicking off our Caring and Sharing program during Curriculum Night this Thursday August 22 at 6:30.
We will have a box at the front entrance of the school to collect school supplies that our teachers might need throughout the year. These supplies will stay in our school and benefit our children.
Please go to the dollar store and grab a pack of pencils, a stack of paper, or anything you know your child forgets, and let’s stock pile supplies for our teachers!
Thank you so much for making our school a “Caring and Sharing” environment!
Schedule your photography session today! This is a great fundraiser for the PTA. Photos will be taken in an outdoor location in Roswell. To view the photographer’s work go to www.jenwunderlichphotography.com
• Why is it important to understand the admissions process?
• What do colleges look for in an applicant?
• The admissions essays
• How to pay for college
• 10 key do’s and don’ts when applying to college
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Students (Ages 13-18) and Parents
Please call or visit the Adult Reference Desk to register
Free and open to the public.
Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System
115 Norcross St.
Roswell, GA 30075
For more info:
Centennial Junior Knights Basketball Tryouts start Sunday September 15th!
The Junior Knights teams play in a league that is strictly volunteer driven. Teams play their home games in their respective “feeder high schools”, but the county and the high schools are not involved in any way with running the league. The fees for the league are $400.00 for new players, or $350.00 for returning players who already have a uniform that fits.
MANDATORY PARENTS MEETING will be held on Monday, September 23 in the Haynes Bridge Middle Cafeteria at 6:15 pm. Fees will be collected and uniform order forms will need to be turned in.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Tim Perusek (email@example.com) at 770-880-6037 or Jon Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 770-992-5839. Again, thank you very much for your interest in the program. Good luck to you in your tryout!
Fall 2013 JR. KNIGHTS LACROSSE REGISTRATION
Greetings Parents! Fall 2013 Registration has begun!
We offer a wide variety of ages – U9, U11, U13 and U15. Check out our website for more information: http://clubs.bluesombrero.com/jrknightslacrosse
PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH OUR WEBSITE:
Centennial Jr Knights Lacrosse > Home – Blue Sombrero
Please DO NOT register through NEWTOWN for JR. KNIGHTS Fall LACROSSE.
Benefits of Registering through the Jr. Knights Website:
1. Access to a lower level fee than non-resident of John’s Creek
2. Ensures that your child will be placed on a Jr Knights program team
3. Will receive the latest and complete communication thru the website and
4. Additional games and practices will be scheduled. Coaching curriculum will be directly from Centennial with coach training and support from CHS coaching staff.
1. Point Browser to:http://clubs.bluesombrero.com/jrknightslacrosse
2. Login with User Name & Password (or register if you haven’t already)
3. At least one new Program should be available for registrant. (Depending on how many children you have underneath your login and their age.) Select “Register Now”
4. Select the appropriate Program(s) and hit next
5. Validate Program selection and hit next
6. Fill out participant medical information, accept the waiver, other participant information, and hit next
7. Volunteer if you’d like and select next
8. Pay with Visa/Mastercard (fill out billing information, payment information) and accept registration terms, and select “submit order”.
9. Validate your order online and you should receive email confirmation.
If you have any questions please email Laura Berg, Lsberg@bellsouth.net
Please read the following memo from R. Sam Ham, Director of Transportation Operations for Fulton Schools regarding transportation information.
This document will show you how to find your bus stop and morning and afternoon pick up time.